KBU for EEA graduate


Please could someone tell me if I can apply to enter the KBU training programme as a UK graduate (also a UK citizen).

I read that EEA graduates can register with the Danish health board, but I can’t find any information mentioning KBU registration.


Hi :slight_smile:

I’ve looked at the guidelines regarding KBU. ( https://www.retsinformation.dk/Forms/R0 … ?id=105099 )
As I read it from chapter 4, §9, only people graduated with a medical degree from a danish university can apply to the KBU in Denmark.

So I think you will have to do PGY-1 in the UK before you can apply for work in Denmark.

I hope this answers your question.